Fighting for us
Bryce Wilson lives in Jerrabomberra with his wife Andrea and their daughter Kennedy. Bryce is a proud member of our community and President of his local P&C. As someone who grew up, studied and worked in regional NSW, Bryce understands the importance of a strong local community and will fight for the local services we need.
The values we need
As a former teacher, Bryce Wilson knows the importance of a quality education to our children’s future. Bryce will:
- Support more funding for our local schools and TAFEs;
- Stop the privatisation of our regional hospitals;
- Give local communities a say about whether they want their local Councils merged;
- Create more local jobs through supporting investment in renewable energy, roads and tourism; and,
- Stand up for penalty rates and your rights at work.
Standing up for our community
The Nationals have taken our area for granted. They sat silently while our Councils were forcibly merged and our local jobs disappeared. Bryce Wilson will stand up for our community against the Sydney centric Liberals and Nationals and will ensure our region gets its fair share.